We’ve upgraded to make things easier for you!
Over the past few weeks we have been implementing a new practice management system. Most of the changes are ‘back of house’ for our own business management and reporting, but there are two key differences that our clients will notice:
- our invoices will look a bit different; and
- most importantly, our clients will now be able to pay online by clicking on the link in the emailed invoice.
Our IT team has undertaken some rigorous testing to ensure the transition is seamless, and we retain access to our old system for records. Our online payment system has the highest level of security to protect our valued clients and our own firm.
As always, we encourage everyone to be attentive when paying any invoice and ensure it is genuine. ‘Phishing’ scams can happen to anyone, and they don’t just occur online – we’ve all heard the stories of people receiving phone calls asking them for bank details, or to allow someone to remotely log into their computer. A few points to remember:
- WLF will never ask you to email your credit card or other payment details
- Never write your password on a sticky note and attach it to your computer
- Don’t share your password with anyone
- Keep your browser software up to date
- Make sure you have anti-virus software installed and kept up to date
If you have any issues or questions please let us know. You can contact us online, by telephoning (03) 6223 6155 or at [email protected].