The public sector has the power to shape the future of Tasmania. We understand the structured environment of the public sector and recognise its commitment to supporting every area of our community.
Meeting your service delivery requirements is a great start. Being efficient and effective in your operations is even better. And having peace of mind that all your services are performing at the best possible level – now and into the future – is ideal.
Our close affiliation with EY (formerly Ernst & Young) means we are always up-to-speed with international best practice.
Whether you represent a government agency, council or government business enterprise, we look at your organisation holistically, integrating strategy, risk, governance and operations to meet your statutory functions and corporate objectives.
Strengthening your governance and accountability
Government organisations are responsible for a huge range of deliverables. It’s vital that all processes and decisions are transparent and defendable, protecting your integrity and reputation.
- External audit
- Board and governance performance
- Independent opinions
- Probity advice including tenders
- Program evaluation
- Fraud investigations
Developing strategies for the future
Fresh insights about your organisation, the political environment and the community are the most powerful tools your organisation can have. Our experienced team will help you uncover opportunities and respond to changes.
- Financial modeling
- Change management
- Strategy development
- Organisational development
Improving processes and managing risk
By improving your day-to-day processes we can help you achieve better performance and results, protecting your organisation and positioning you for success.
- Internal audit and risk management
- Internal control environment assessments, including process evaluation
- Efficiency and effectiveness reviews
- Human resource management, including redundancy and staff support
- Strategic and operational planning
Assistance with operational accounting needs
Our public sector clients manage a large variety of services and programs, creating complex accounting challenges – and that’s why we enjoy working with them so much.
- Technical taxation advice and assistance
- Financial management and budget reviews
- Management accounting and reporting
- National Taxation Equivalent Regime (NTER) compliance