Imagine being supported by a team that’s committed to helping you just as much as you help others.
We understand the environment not-for-profit organisations operate in, including the risks of relying on government funding and the complexity of administering and accounting for the funds provided.
We do whatever we can to support organisations that improve our community. So whether you need help negotiating the minefield of regulations for registering your organisation, implementing robust money-handling processes or setting up your board, we have the people, passion and expertise to help you move forward.
Setting up your non-profit organisation
With the right advice, even the most challenging tasks become achievable. We know the requirements for registering and operating non-profit organisations inside out, making it easier for you to start doing great things.
- Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) registration
- Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) applications
- Structuring and restructuring advice
- Establishment of public or private ancillary funds
- Income tax exemption advice
Hands-on accounting services
Tap into our expertise to take the pressure off your accounting team. We understand the NFP sector, and can help with everything from preparing monthly finance reports to filling in when your accountant is on leave.
- Management and financial accounting, including Board reporting
- Developing compliant policies and processes
- Grant accounting and acquittal advice
- GST advice and compliance
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) advice and returns
Simple and compliant reporting
The NFP sector is highly regulated, so getting your auditing and reporting right is critical. We understand that every dollar must be accounted for. And we can also help you leverage mandatory reporting to improve your operations.
- External audit
- Financial statement preparation
- ACNC and Tasmanian Consumer Affairs & Trading reporting requirements
- Regulatory and grant funding acquittals
Practical governance support
We don’t just tell you how to improve your governance structures – we’ll meet with your organisation face-to-face to make sure everyone knows their role and has the support they need to deliver it.
- Board training, including governance workshops, board reporting, understanding financial reporting and risk identification
- Internal audit and risk management
- Due diligence
- Fraud prevention
- Organisational strategy and structuring
- Team development and change management