Xero cloud accounting – a free seminar on Wednesday, 15 November 2017
Over half a million Australian businesses use Xero cloud accounting software to run their business.
To find out why, join us for a free Xero seminar where you will learn how cloud accounting can benefit your business and keep you in touch with your finances anywhere, at any time, on any device.
The seminar will be split into two sessions to best suit the needs of new and experienced Xero clients.
Session 1: 2.30 – 3.30pm
For businesses new to Xero or businesses considering a move to cloud accounting. The session will outline how you can:
- Improve cashflow
- Save time by automating tasks and reducing data inputs
- Get better information for decision making
Afternoon tea: 3.30 – 4.00pm, join us for tea, coffee and light refreshments
Session 2: 4.00 – 5.00pm
A chance for businesses already using Xero to find out about:
- Major updates from the past 12 months
- Tips and tricks to ensure you are getting the most from your software
- Advanced features of Xero
Where WLF Accounting & Advisory, 160 Collins Street Hobart
When Wednesday 15 November 2017
RSVP Bookings are essential