Welcoming our new team members
There is no greater signal to the WLF Accounting and Advisory team that the summer break is well and truly over than seeing our new graduate and undergraduate accountants arrive, excited for their first day on the job.
This February we have welcomed six new staff, with three graduate accountants, an undergraduate accountant, a tax consultant and a corporate support services officer joining the firm. Induction day was held last week and while there was a lot of information to absorb we managed to coerce most of the new team into the foyer for a first-day photo!
We are delighted to introduce the newest WLF team members to you (left to right in photo):
- Luke Klapsis, Graduate Accountant, Audit, Assurance & Advisory
- Jack Dimsey, Graduate Accountant, Audit, Assurance & Advisory
- James Day, Undergraduate Accountant, Business and Personal Advisory
- Neha Sharma, Graduate Accountant, Audit, Assurance & Advisory
- Chelsea Sheehy, Tax Consultant, Specialist Tax Advisory
- Stacey Nichols, Corporate Support Services Officer, CSS
We are proud to have been the training ground for hundreds of Tasmania’s finest accounting graduates and professionals over more than 125 years. Our records dating back to 1928 show over 760 people have worked at WLF, and we know the actual number is substantially higher if we go right back to when the firm was established in 1890.
Our Graduate Accountant Program for 2019 is already accepting applications, with a start time of February 2019 so the opportunities continue for Tasmanian students who are studying accounting and want to give their career the best start.
Welcome to our new team members!