Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Within our BPA Division we have a dedicated group to provide trustees of Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs) surety and comfort by looking after all the administrative and compliance requirements of the fund.
The services we offer include:
- Preparation and lodgement of the ASIC Annual Return
- Preparation of annual financial statements and income tax return
- Preparation and lodgement of relevant Transfer Balance Account Reports (TBARs)
- Preparation of all relevant trustee minutes and resolutions
- Provision of relevant advice in respect of income tax and superannuation law
- Provision of quarterly financial statements and performance reports
- Compiling all necessary documents and statements ready for an independent audit
All of the above services can be delivered under a set agreed per annum fee, invoiced quarterly providing smoother cash flow and up to date financial data and performance.
If you would like to find out more about how we can assist with administering your SMSF please contact us.
As you are probably aware, as accountants we are not licensed to provide financial advice – that advice fall within the realms of what a financial planner does. We highly recommend the services of UNICA Wealth to any of our clients seeking financial advice.
WLF Accounting & Advisory, supporting Tasmanians to move forward through challenging times.