Business & Personal Advisory
Oliver has built a reputation for working closely with his clients to help them achieve their goals, and position themselves well for the future, whether in business or in their personal lives.
His expertise in strategy, planning and business improvement is highly regarded and his clients span a wide variety of industry sectors. From providing advice to clients on establishing successful businesses, through to restructuring, succession planning and business sales, Oliver is focused on working collaboratively and delivering solutions and outcomes.
Oliver also works with a number of Tasmanian not-for-profit organisations, providing advice to boards and executive teams; assisting with governance, financial management and reporting.
|Key areas of expertise
- Business establishment services, developing strategies for growth and ongoing success
- Business sales, including valuation calculations and capital gains tax concession advice
- Family and small business financial management including compliance, growth and efficiency development, budget development, tax planning and succession
- SME internal business process development, improving efficiencies and internal controls to drive increased financial outcomes
- Virtual CFO services, managing a team to provide outsourced finance operation services
- Business restructure advice
- Not-for-Profit entities, strategic advice to boards and executive for administration of funds, grant management and financial reporting
- Commercial property development, working with local, interstate and international clients
- Bachelor of Business (University of Tasmania)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Not-for-profit Board member
- Xero Advisor Certified
To contact Oliver phone 03 6223 6155 or email [email protected]