Business & Personal Advisory
Dean provides specialist business, accounting, taxation and compliance advice for companies, trusts and partnerships across a broad range of industries. With strong commercial experience and thorough knowledge across all areas of tax, he is passionate about understanding the key drivers in your business and working with you to maximise performance.
Through a program of recognised practical experience and study, Dean is accredited by Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand as a Business Valuation Specialist.
Dean grew up in Hobart and has a deep understanding of the Tasmanian market, as well as a commitment to helping Tasmanian businesses and individuals achieve their goals. He works closely with individuals and families and is well regarded for his personable and caring approach.
|Key areas of expertise
- Accounting and taxation compliance and advice
- Commercial accounting and support
- Business advisory, financial modelling and forecasting
- Process reviews, KPI and performance analysis
- Income tax, capital gains tax and planning, including deceased estates
- Estate and succession planning
- Self-managed superannuation fund establishment and administration
- Wealth protection and accumulation strategies
- Business structuring, restructuring, sale and purchase
- Independent expert valuation, quantification of loss and litigation support reports
- Estate disputes, and tax implications of deeds of family arrangement and claims under the Testator Family Maintenance Act
- Expertise and experience with the not for profit sector and corporate governance issues
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Tasmania)
- Fellow of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Chartered Tax Advisor of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Business Valuation Specialist
- Diploma of Financial Services (FP)
To contact Dean phone 03 6223 6155 or email [email protected]