Audit, Assurance & Advisory
With more than 20 years of experience in the audit and consulting environments, Alicia specialises in internal audit, governance, process reviews and risk management.
Alicia’s impressive technical and interpersonal skills let her clients know they are in safe hands. She has a strong interest in process enhancement and is always helping her clients to identify areas for improvement and efficiency, as well as proactively address future challenges.
|Key areas of expertise
- Internal audit
- Risk management and governance
- Process evaluation, including efficient and effectiveness reviews
- Specialised understanding of public sector entities, local government, and large private companies
- Special governance ad risk consultancies
- Strategic and risk planning workshop facilitation
- Telstra Business Woman of the Year 2016, Corporate and Private Award
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Tasmania)
- Fellow of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- State Chapter Council Chairperson and Associate of the Institute of Internal Auditors (AMIIA)
- CAANZ National Public Practitioners Advisory Committee member
To contact Alicia phone 03 6223 6155 or email [email protected]
Liability limited by a
scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.