At WLF Accounting & Advisory we regularly receive requests for sponsorship. In order to properly consider each request it’s important that we have the necessary information. The list below will provide you with some hints and tips when submitting a request for our support.
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate all requests, however we will certainly consider them and respond accordingly.
- Does the request clearly state the name of your organisation, with some background about its main purpose?
- Has your request clearly outlined the support your organisation is seeking (financial or other)?
- Does it include information about the benefits and expected returns for sponsors?
- If we are in a position to support your organisation, what will our involvement help you achieve?
- Is there a good ‘fit’ between your organisation / your audience and WLF Accounting & Advisory?
- Is your request for sponsorship for an ongoing event or program? Or is it a one-off activity?
- Have you or your organisation worked with WLF Accounting & Advisory in the past? (note: we were previously known as Wise Lord & Ferguson)
- It’s important for us to avoid any conflicts of interest. Have you included information about other sponsors, particularly any organisations in the financial services sector?
- Have you included contact details for our response, including a phone number and email address?
Address your request for sponsorship to:
WLF Accounting & Advisory
Email: [email protected]