If you’re just finishing, or have recently completed, year 12 and are ready to embark on a career as an accountant, we invite you to apply for our Undergraduate Cadetship Program for 2019.
The program was established in 2006 and offers:
- a full-time position with a leading Tasmanian accounting and advisory firm, working with a variety of clients including ASX listed businesses, not-for-profit organisations, SMEs, individuals and families
- a competitive salary
- paid time off to attend lectures, tutorials and exams while studying a degree in accounting at the University of Tasmania
- the benefit of gaining real time professional experience while studying
- a number of undergraduate colleagues, and recent graduates, who can share their experience with you
- the potential to attend spring, summer and winter schools at UTAS, so you can finish your degree in the most efficient way possible
- access to a professional development program that will empower you to build your career now and into the future
- the chance to work with industry leading technology, including the latest cloud accounting systems
- a network of supportive colleagues, and the chance to participate in social club activities
- the opportunity to work with a firm that has been built on a reputation for excellence in serving and supporting Tasmanian businesses and individuals for more than 125 years
Applications are open from Wednesday 5 September to Sunday 23 September 2018. We will be conducting interviews between 1 and 12 October and the successful applicants will join our team in February 2019 to start their exciting new career as an accountant.
> Applications have closed.
Applications for our Undergraduate Cadetship Program are now open, and will close at midnight on Sunday 23 September. Applications are open to year 12 students who have studied, or are studying, pre-tertiary Accounting. We will also accept applications from people who have recently completed year 12, with pre-tertiary accounting.
All applicants must have permanent residency and be able to work in Australia.
Applications should be submitted online via the above link.
If you have any enquiries please contact Oliver Barta at firstname.lastname@example.org
[embedyt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kl6hnkSY3g&width=310&height=174[/embedyt] [embedyt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3MkpI_CZzk&width=310&height=174[/embedyt] [embedyt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ87V7IKnug&width=310&height=174[/embedyt]