If you’re currently studying, or have recently completed, year 12 and are ready to embark on a career as an accountant, we invite you to apply for our Undergraduate Accountant Cadetship Program for 2022.
The program was established in 2006 and has provided a career launchpad for many young Tasmanians. Our cadets benefit from:
- a full-time position with a leading Tasmanian accounting and advisory firm, working with a variety of clients including ASX listed businesses, not-for-profit organisations, SMEs, individuals and families
- a competitive salary
- paid time off to attend lectures, tutorials and exams while studying a degree in accounting at the University of Tasmania
- the benefit of gaining real time professional experience while studying
- a number of undergraduate colleagues, and recent graduates, who can share their experience with you
- the potential to attend spring, summer and winter schools at UTAS, so you can finish your degree in the most efficient way possible
- access to a professional development program that will empower you to build your career now and into the future
- the chance to work with industry leading technology, including the latest cloud accounting systems
- a network of supportive colleagues, and the chance to participate in social club activities
- the opportunity to work with a firm that has been built on a reputation for excellence in serving and supporting Tasmanian businesses and individuals for almost 130 years
Applications are now open, and will close at midnight on Sunday 19 September. All applications should be submitted online via the above link.
We will be conducting interviews between Monday 27 September and Friday 8 October 2021 (school holidays) and the successful applicant/s will join our team early in 2022 to start their exciting new career as an accountant.
Applications are open to year 12 students who have studied, or are studying, pre-tertiary Accounting. We will also accept applications from people who have recently completed year 12, with pre-tertiary accounting.
All applicants must have permanent residency and be able to work in Australia.
We encourage you to view the video below where our Undergraduate Accountant Ellia Kelleher shares her experience of the Cadetship Program and launching her career. You can also see more videos from recent Cadet Accountants on our YouTube channel.
If you have any enquiries please contact Oliver Barta at [email protected]