- Are you secretly a tax nerd?
- Do you like working with clients in the business and personal advisory space?
- Do you have a passion for delving into detail and finding solutions to problems?
We have a unique opportunity for an individual with 2 to 3 years' public practice experience to join our Specialist Tax Advisory division.
You’ll be part of an amazing tax team with a wealth of expertise to share. You must be keen to learn and take up opportunities to further your tax knowledge, and will receive support to complete formal training.
You’ll work directly with a range of not for profit, business and personal clients. Along with tax advisory work, you will provide tax compliance and ongoing support and guidance for our valued clients.
We are an independently owned Tasmanian firm, made up of over 80 people. We have a long-standing reputation for excellence, and we are committed to helping our clients succeed. Our team members are rewarded with a competitive salary, a staff profit sharing incentive scheme, a great social calendar and a healthy work/life balance.
Does this sound good to you? Then take the opportunity to move your career forward by joining WLF Accounting & Advisory. Applications are open until Friday 5 July 2019.
To submit an application you will need to provide:
- Covering letter addressing your past experience and your suitability for the role
- CA/CPA results (if applicable)
- University academic results
- IELTS results (if applicable)
Do you want to know more about the role? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can be assured we’ll keep your inquiry confidential.