Business & Personal Advisory
Stuart has more than 25 years’ experience in providing tailored advice to small and medium businesses across a wide range of industries. He believes working relationships should be approached as ‘partners in business’ and works closely with clients to help them achieve their goals and realise their potential.
Stuart regularly takes the opportunity to visit his business clients and gain a hands-on understanding of their operations.
Stuart is committed to ongoing education and professional learning, ensuring he and his team are across the latest trends and regulatory changes.
Stuart also contributes to the community through his Rotarian activities and gives his time freely as a board member to non-profit organisations.
Key areas of expertise
- Entrepreneurship and start ups
- Business improvement
- Organisational restructuring and change management
- Succession planning
- Estate planning
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Tasmania)
- Fellow of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Registered Tax Agent
- Board member, Foodbank Tasmania
To contact Stuart phone 03 6223 6155 or email [email protected]