We are seeking Expressions of Interest for a Human Resource Co-ordinator to join our firm on a part-time basis, with an initial contract period of 12 months
You will work with, and report to, the firm’s HR Partner and closely with our internal HR Committee. Your key responsibilities will include establishing a Staff Development Framework, career pathways and firm policies. You will have demonstrated experience in the following areas, allowing you to assist, facilitate, implement, manage and drive our Human Resources function:
- recruitment process
- induction process
- Staff Development Framework
- provision of HR advice
- undertaking research
- developing and managing employee records and information
- performance management system
- HR policy development and review
- culture projects, workshops and health and wellbeing activities
Experience and understanding of a professional services firm is desirable but not essential.
When you join WLF you become part of an independently owned Tasmanian accounting and advisory firm with a long-standing reputation for excellence. We have an impressive legacy of knowledge and more than 125 years’ experience.
Our staff and our clients are our most important assets and recognising this has seen our firm continue to grow. As a team, we are dedicated to helping our clients succeed, working with small businesses, large corporations, government clients, not-for-profit organisations and individuals.
- Part-time role, 2 days per week
- Initial contract period would be 12 months, to be reviewed by both parties near expiration
- Rate approximately $30,000 - $35,000 + gst per annum (for 2 days per week)
How to apply:
Your EOI should include:
- A cover letter outlining your interest, relevant experience and how you believe you will add value in this role
- Copy of your curriculum vitae, with two relevant referees
- Copy of any relevant qualifications / certificates / professional memberships
- Confirmation that you are entitled to work in Australia
Please submit your Expression of Interest by midnight on Friday 25 October 2019
Interviews will be held in late October/early November and the successful candidate would likely commence in mid-November.
For any enquiries about this role please email our HR Partner by email prior to 18 October, [email protected]