If you are looking to build a career with Tasmania’s leading accounting and advisory firm, we invite your application for our Graduate Accountant Program.
Our staff and clients are our greatest assets, so we want to employ the best. If the following sounds like you, we encourage you to submit an application.
- in the final year of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree with an Accounting major, or
- recently graduated with a Bachelor of Business (Accounting major) or a Master of Professional Accounting
- a commitment to excellent customer service
- IT savvy, confident and interested in working with technology for your firm and clients
- business experience and skills, gained through casual work, a previous career or voluntary placements
- skills in data analysis, and an aptitude for delivering solutions
- self-motivated with initiative and life skills, gained through being engaged with work, clubs or your community
- have a driver’s licence
- a great team player who is reliable and communicates well
We particularly welcome applications from anyone holding a double degree with an Accounting major.
Applicants for our Graduate Accountant Program must have permanent residency and be able to work in Australia. Further information for international students is available here.
WLF Accounting & Advisory is a proudly Tasmanian firm with a long-standing reputation for delivering the highest standard of service to our clients for 130 years. We have more than 80 staff and 11 Partners delivering specialist services across all areas of accounting.
We are currently looking to fill Graduate Accountant positions to commence in February 2023.
Working at WLF is more than a job – as part of our team you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, a flexible workplace with supportive colleagues and ongoing professional development.
We are a registered training employer of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and we support our Graduate Accountants through completing a CA qualification – we pay for the course fees and study materials upfront, offer paid study leave for each module and even pay you to attend our in-house tutorials.
The next steps
Opening and closing dates for applications for our 2023 Graduate Accountant Program are listed below. Applications must be submitted through the listing on Seek, which can be accessed via the link below. To be considered you must provide:
- curriculum vitae
- academic transcript
- two referees with contact telephone and email details
- a brief covering letter, no more than 400 words describing how your experience is relevant to our needs and why you’re the best candidate
- a copy of your IELTS or PTE results and visa if you’re an international student
|Applications open||Monday 21 February 2022|
|Applications close||Sunday 20 March 2022 (at midnight)|
|Interviews commence||Wednesday 23 to Friday 25 March 2022|
|Verbal offers commence||Friday 1 April 2022|
If you have any questions please contact us.
Applications have now closed