WLF is growing and we are looking for an experienced Senior HR Generalist to support the team and lead in times of change and growth within our HR functions. Working directly with the WLF HR Partners our Senior HR Generalist will help design and improve our HR systems and workflows to increase efficiency and deliver an exceptional service experience.
The role is a true generalist role that will support the functions within employee relations, recruitment and onboarding, compensation and benefits, culture and leadership development and HR policies and compliance.
- Manage and ensure all employee lifecycle administration and compliance tasks are completed and maintained
- Support partners and managers in HR administration functions
- Review remuneration changes and increase against awards and industry standards
- Manage end to end recruitment, selection, and onboarding processes with a focus to build manager capability
- Maintain training records, and assist in supporting training and development opportunities for our staff
- Develop policy, and procedures that support WLF business needs that are in line with legislative requirements
- Support WLF divisions with performance review frameworks
- Manage and develop HR tools and resources on the intranet
- Research, collaborate and help deliver on key HR projects
- Provide effective workplace legislative guidance on HR matters
- Evaluate current HR processes and deliver improved efficiencies and procedures
- Work alongside WLF Partners and managers to support teams and build a positive culture
- Participate in HR and WHS committees and support the consultation process
- Support HR Partner in monthly HR reporting data, project updates and HR related matters.
Qualities and attributes
- Passion for bringing complex and conflicting needs into effective organisational procedures and processes through effective workflow design
- Organised and thorough knowledge of HR best practices and legislative requirements
- Aptitude for working independently
- A desire for training and coaching managers and leaders in new and innovative ways of delivering HR strategies
- Understand and bring influence with change management solutions
- Adaptable and able to prioritise competing demands
- Maintains confidentiality and develops HR processes that maintain psychological safety, privacy, and equity standards.
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum 5 years experience in an HR generalist type role
- Project and procedure management and implementation experience
- Bachelor/postgraduate qualifications in Business, Human Resources Management, Social Sciences, Psychology or a related field is highly regarded
- Experience in coaching and developing manager capability is highly regarded.
Applications close at midnight Monday 30 May 2022.
For more information about this opportunity, contact Alicia Leis at WLF Accounting & Advisory.
Contact [email protected]. You can be assured we’ll keep your inquiry confidential.