Do you love a challenge and have a passion for numbers?
Are you ready to start your career in business administration?
WLF Accounting & Advisory is one of the leading Accountancy firms in Tasmania. We provide services across accounting and Business Services, Audit and Assurance, Financial Planning, Management Consulting and Taxation. We have over 70 staff based out of our Hobart office.
We are looking for a Trainee to join the firm’s Corporate Support Services team. After 12 months of successfully completing on-the-job and off-the-job training you will receive a Certificate III in Business Administration.
The firm provides staff with an enjoyable, professional working environment where employees are encouraged to learn new skills and further their career. This is a maternity leave cover contract so is being offered as a 12-month fixed term opportunity. Post-12 months there may be opportunities for future development within the firm.
This traineeship will see you receive ongoing training in professional business administration and office duties. Duties are varied and may include:
- Processing of creditor invoices
- Debt collection
- Bank reconciliations
- Word processing
- Photocopying, filing & scanning of documents
- Data entry (MYOB Accountright, Xero and MYOB AE)
- Other general administrative duties as required
The successful applicant will be highly organised with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Other attributes will include:
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Confidence and professionalism in dealing with clients, both on the telephone and in person
- The ability to be proactive and work autonomously and as a team player
- Effective time management and organisational skills, with attention to detail
Familiarity with the MYOB/AE suite and Microsoft Office would be advantageous as would some customer service/office experience.
Applications can be made online and must include:
- a covering letter detailing why you are the best candidate for the job
- a CV and two telephone referees
Applications close at 5pm on Thursday 14 December 2017, and all applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Applicants for previous vacant positions are welcome to apply.
For any queries, please contact the Corporate Support Services Manager, Donna Powell on 6223 6155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the office will be closed from noon 22 December to 2 January. Applications will not be accepted via email. Please use the Apply Now link above to apply through Seek.com.au.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and are genuinely keen to commence a career in a professional office environment, we would welcome your application today.